Saturday, March 11, 2006

Week-end days

What does it mean exactly ? Week-end days ?

Since, I'm in psychology, I don't really know, the grade challengw, who's gonna be the best is so important that I don't take time to relaxe same if its week-end. You know, the graduate school ?

Yeah, if you want to become a psychologist you need good GPA, then you have to study a lot. Anyway, I don't want to be a psychologist, but GPA is important to get bursuries. Yeah, I need it to full me résumé, to get funding as graduate student next year.

In this way, I'm not so bad. I've worked in a lab last summer on NSREC summer award, this summer I'll do the same, but I'll also be at a lab at University of Montreal. I have to show what I worth in a lab. I'd like to study over there for my M.Sc.

Back to main subject, week-end days shame on you !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home